Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm So Fancy...

So first of all... the Iggy Azalea song "I'm so Fancy" gets stuck in my head when I look at wedding stuff. It started when I started trying on wedding dresses... mainly because I am not that girl who gets uber glam-ed up on a regular basis. Honestly, if you're not a Disney princess... other than your wedding day how often do you get to wear a ball gown? (wedding updates coming soon I promise)

With that said... over the course of the past 2 days... I have stumbled upon 3 different parodies of the song (all in different places mind you- so weird). All of which are pretty funny. It could be lack of sleep or my over active mind or even the fact that I spend all day by myself working from home that literally had me LOL at these. Who knows. Just thought they might be worth sharing :) There's a whole lot of "fancy" going on in this post... so if you're only going to watch one, I think the last one may be the best.

I'm so Married

I'm so Pregnant

I'm Not Fancy

Of course I can't conclude this post with out saying how the original Iggy Azalea video is just overall fantastic with its "Clueless" theme. Makes me want to go find my Clueless VHS. Of course I don't own a VCR anymore... Man.

And while I'm on this completely ridiculous rant... does anyone else think Charli XCX (featured in Iggy Azalea's song) sounds exactly like Gwen Stefani? For your listening pleasure.

No comments :

Post a Comment