Friday, January 3, 2014

STAYING ORGANIZED: 2014 Calendar Roundup

2014 is here! Like the beginning of every new year, I try to start with organization. Easier said than done. With a lot of life changing events happening this year (post on that later), the first step was finding a calendar to keep myself on track. Here are a few of the favorites I found:

Fox with Glasses :: 2014 Calendar Round Up :: foxwithglasses.blogspot.com

Fox with Glasses :: 2014 Calendar Round Up :: foxwithglasses.blogspot.com

Fox with Glasses :: 2014 Calendar Round Up :: foxwithglasses.blogspot.com

FREE PRINATBLE CALENDARS :: Fox with Glasses :: 2014 Calendar Round Up :: foxwithglasses.blogspot.com

Please note that 10, 11 & 12 are all FREE PRINTABLE CALENDARS. So there is no reason for you to not have a calendar this year!

Naturally I wanted to be able to create my own free printable calendar to share with you... but as I learned, I don't have as much time in the day as I always think I do. Hopefully there will be more freebies in the future... but for now enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment