Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FOXY: Fanfare Flannel by Cloud 9 Fabrics

So, now that I have a new obsession with cute little foxes.... I have been seeing them everywhere. Don't worry, just because I have a new obsession, does not mean I have abandoned any of my other obsessions (uhem clouds & raindrops, salt & peper shakers, nauticalness... need I go on?)

So I thought I would share some when I found ones worth sharing... like this adorable fabric from Cloud 9! This Fanfare flannel comes in a few different color schemes, but my favorite is below.

foxwithglasses.blogspot.com :: Cloud 9 Fabrics Fanfare Flannel #foxes

foxwithglasses.blogspot.com :: Cloud 9 Fabrics Fanfare Flannel #pennants foxwithglasses.blogspot.com :: Cloud 9 Fabrics Fanfare Flannel #dots

I am not sure what I would make with it at the moment. Perhaps purchase for when I have a space of my own to decorate.To see the full set and find out where you can purchase head over to the Cloud 9 website

If you make anything with this adorable fabric, please share! I love to see projects others are working it. It inspires me to work on something myself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment