Thursday, November 14, 2013

FOXY: Etsy Front Page

Naturally- as part of my morning routine.... I log onto Etsy. To my surprise, I was delighted to see the front page be a fox theme this morning! Look at all the super cute stuff!

Via Etsy









See something you like? Links to the items shown above below. I am particularly loving the Fox tote bag and the fox book ends (both in the top row). Enjoy!

Top Row:
Fox Bookends, Fox Dress Up Hat, Fox Toy Softie, Fox Tote Bag

Middle Row:
Fox Print, Fox Pendant Necklace, Fox Brooch, Fox Card

Bottom Row:
Fox Tail, Fox Top, Fox Scarf, Fox Illustration

Not Show:
Fox Ring (LOVE THIS!), Forest Animal Brooch, Crochet Fox Pillow, Hand Painted Wood Fox

To see the complete treasury by Papiki titled "foxes, foxes, foxes!" - click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment